Pounds lost since 10/15/09!!

Having technical issues...stay tunned! 55 lbs lost so far

Tami's progress...

coming soon

ashley's progress...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

new measurements



I finally found my measuring tape and took some measurements and this is what I found:

- 1 inch off arms
- 2 inches off hips (is that all? I am doing a million squats...come ON!)
- 2 1/2 inches of waist

TOTAL lost is 5 INCHES in the last month! Just in the last month! My weight has just kinda lingered around the same area for the last couple weeks, I need to get back in the SERIOUS grove again.  I need to hit ketosis and STAY THERE!

My total inches lost since 11/1/09 is around 15 inches.  That's OVER A FOOT!

Hey whadda ya know? I shrunk by a foot.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is just so super-cool-amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just took a second look at the difference between your day one and your Month 3 pictures and WOW...I mean WOW you look SOOO good. Such a difference. You can definently see those inches that are gone. You are seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

sitemeter

blog patrol