Pounds lost since 10/15/09!!

Having technical issues...stay tunned! 55 lbs lost so far

Tami's progress...

coming soon

ashley's progress...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

chocolate craving


Yesterday afternoon I bought a chocolate bar from a gal in our neighborhood.  She was raising money for her soccer team.  I remember this chocolate from high school, how delicious it was. 

I tore open the wrapper, took one whiff and distributed it amongst the children; which they devoured it quickly. 

NO regrets about choosing NOT to eat it! But it was torture to pass it by.  I just turned off my brain so I wasn't reminded about what I was MISSING.  Grrrrrgh.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the shirt! I want to seeeeee it now! :)

    And way to go with the chocolate bar! good to get rid of it to those kids asap! Because afterwards, you didn't have to think about it again, did you?! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

sitemeter

blog patrol