Pounds lost since 10/15/09!!

Having technical issues...stay tunned! 55 lbs lost so far

Tami's progress...

coming soon

ashley's progress...

Friday, December 11, 2009

get down and party!


I absolutely, positively, am head-over-heels in love with this!
BECAUSE:
-it's FUN
-the time goes by fast
-the intensity level is what you make it
-it's not a workout, it's a dance PARTY!
-it's easy to stick to
-it combines cardio with weight training
-I do it every day and dont' get burnt out or tired of it.  I actually LOOK FORWARD TO EXERCISE!

Try it, I know you'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. Between Turbo Jam and this song...I'm ready to get up boogie!! (LOVE this song!) Think we should get out the feather boas....

    ReplyDelete

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

sitemeter

blog patrol