Pounds lost since 10/15/09!!

Having technical issues...stay tunned! 55 lbs lost so far

Tami's progress...

coming soon

ashley's progress...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it begins

I have struggled with my weight pretty much for my entire life. I have always considered myself as the "fat friend" and that I just had to deal with it. I love sweets and love carbs, and any "diet" that I was on usually failed because I restricted myself.
I tried Weight Watchers earlier this year, but gave up after 5 months and only losing 17 lbs. I wanted to do something about it. I usually do a yo-yo diet and mess my body up further.
Two years ago, I lost 42 lbs in 7 weeks with Take Shape For Life. It was right before my sister got married and I loved it. It worked. It was the only program that I found myself becoming better and not being overwhelmed! I am at it again and this time, I'll keep going. I started this blog as a sounding board to help me sort my thoughts and share my feelings. I am a Health Coach now, so I figured that I should probably BE healthy if I am to help others

Here's what I looked like on day one; 10/14/09.


Costume change and more totally UNFLATTERING shots:
Ewwwww!



This picture was taken a few years ago...ewwww!


Let's see how I can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

sitemeter

blog patrol