Pounds lost since 10/15/09!!

Having technical issues...stay tunned! 55 lbs lost so far

Tami's progress...

coming soon

ashley's progress...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sweet and salty victory



Who doesn't love a nice fresh batch of McDonald's delicious french fries that are hot out of the fryer and caked in salt?  I chose NOT to have some tonight as my family enjoyed Half-Price Happy Meal Night! It's been a family tradition for YEARS as we all get together and touch base over Chicken Nuggets and Chocolate Milk.  The kids bond, we get little toys that are perfect for Sacrament Meeting and it's a win-win situation!

Except tonight was different.  I planned ahead and my Lean and Green meal was a salad with Balsamic Vinagarette with chicken GRILLED and not fried.  Got all my veggies in and I was satisfied and full.

And I didn't even sneak a fry.  NOTTA ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

sitemeter

blog patrol