Pounds lost since 10/15/09!!

Having technical issues...stay tunned! 55 lbs lost so far

Tami's progress...

coming soon

ashley's progress...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

who rocks? I do!

The last few days have gone very well indeed! Since I tend to be hard on myself sometimes, I'm going to focus each day on what I do RIGHT and make a list. Or what I'm thankful for. Either, or, it's going to be positive!

- I was able to wart off hunger with sugar-free gum. (Extra and Trident makes some yummy flavors!)
- I rewarded myself after drinking all of my water (64+ oz) with some diet soda. I love Diet Coke with Lime. So delish.
- Mr. Holdaway swept me away on a date night from the kidlets. We went to Cafe Ole! One of my most favorite restaurants. They brought out chips and salsa. None for me, thanks! (I didn't want any!) I ordered the fajitas, since they are all veggies and chicken. (I saved my L-n-G meal for then and it was so worth it!)
- I tend to get overwhelmed if I start thinking about next week, next month, etc. So I'm taking it one day at a time. As long as I keep myself focused, I don't get discouraged. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

sitemeter

blog patrol